Al-Hasanaat Foundation Website Terms
- Your use constitutes to the acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Al-Hasanaat Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any given time.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
2. Accessing the Site
- Al-Hasanaat Foundation does not warrant that the functions of this website will remain error-free, the defects will be corrected or that this site/server is free of viruses or bugs.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, restrict, and inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Al-Hasanaat Foundation are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- This site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are for your information only. Charity takes no responsibility for the accuracy and authenticity of it, as we have no control over the content on those sites.
- We take no responsibility if any loss or damage may occur by accessing those links. Any concerns regarding an external link should be sent to us using our general enquiry contact form or provided email address.
- You may link to our web pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- This does not affect our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
- The material presented in this site is provided without any guarantees or warranties to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our affiliated organisations and any connected third parties hereby exclude
a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which otherwise might be statute law.
b) Liability for any loss of damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential incurred by any user in connection with the site.
c) For any loss or damage, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.
3. Donation Refund Policy
At Al-Hasanaat Foundation we work hard to ensure that you have a trouble-free experience, however we realise that errors can happen. Under Charity Law, charities are not permitted to refund donations, other than in specific circumstances. In case of a refund is agreed by the charity, all refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used for donating. Under no circumstances are cash donations refunded unless the original receipt is presented and the refund will be made by cheque only.
4. Copyright Restrictions
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Al-Hasanaat Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Al-Hasanaat Foundation to use any item displayed.
- 16. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.